Friday, March 13, 2009

ROBIN HOOD!

Ok....I know I just posted animation yesterday, but I just finished this one too....


video


Or on Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQuC6x7pSx8


Has anyone seen the BBC series "Robin Hood?" If not, go watch it. I've just finished the 1st season and the 2nd came in the mail yesterday. Whoo! I'll admit, Robin Hood has been my literary crush since I was a kid. He's just so kickass! Robbing the rich and whatnot. le sigh...


This audio is from the show. I was sketching the characters while watching the other day and felt like animating Robin saying something Robin-y. Just some more animation practice. I didn't feel like animating Marian...she's just scribbled in for reference.


I think this quote of his is somewhat appropriate for my life right now. haha


Oodalally!

5 comments:

agnes said...

Ha ha ha! I've been watching this very show for the last couple days. I'm on episode 6 of season 1 or so. It's pretty enjoyable i must say.

Awesome animation <3 More more :) Also, the quote is great, even thought he tends to be in a little bit of a mess he always pulls through, and that's what i wish you ;) Keep going Abbey :D

Abbey said...

Thanks so much Agnes! Haha! That's so funny that you started watching that show around the same time! I just happened to stumble upon it.

Here's hoping that "half a plan" is all I'll need ^_^. Thanks for the wishes. I wish the same for you! I'll keep going for sure!

Alina Chau said...

WOnderful work!

Halya said...

Abbey, your animation ROCKS. I love it. I haven't seen Robin Hood yet, but it's on my list of things I need to watch! Like the rest of Battlestar and Dexter...
What do you use to animate it? Do you have a have a cintiq?

Lim said...

ah I love it! I love his movement! >_< although I have no idea who this robin is...