Sunday, August 01, 2010

Dikkers Cartoon Company

Hey all!

I am very excited to say that the cartoon website that I've been animating, designing, storyboarding and on for a year is now up and running!  I animated all of "Ape Trouble" and half of the other two.  I did all the backgrounds for "Tycoon Tyke" and half of them for the other two.

Check it out and let me know what you think!



David said...

Looks really great Abbey. You should be proud of this! "Ape Trouble" was so sad. The way you are able to show such a wide range of emotions with simple characters is very well done! Congratulations.

Halya said...

So cute Abbey! I love it!

Philip Rodrigues said...

Great film Abbey. I really like your acting choices with the character posing.

Felipe Siem said...

pretty awesome cartoons Abbey!