Friday, September 03, 2010

ROAD TRIP

I'M MOVING TO PORTLAND!!!!! 


...From NY.  So that means that I get to take a road trip across this beautiful country!  I'll be living in the woods for 2 weeks or more starting this Tuesday and I'm so excited!



I'll be looking for work in the Portland area once I get out there but I'm also very game for freelance, so let me know if you hear of anything.

ALSO.  I've updated my portfolio blog.  ----> PORTFOLIO

Go check it out if you get the chance.  I've redone my demo reel as well which you can view there free of charge! ^_^  Feedback is always welcome!

TTFN



P.S.  "The Beast of the Tent" is my brother's imaginary friend from childhood.  I did this painting awhile ago as a christmas present to him.

1 comment:

Oscar González Loyo said...

Great Artwork!
Greetings from México!